|Aromatherapy for Your Yoga Practice
Susan Wasserman, RYT 500, CAP
The therapeutic benefits of essential oils have been recognized by advanced cultures since ancient times. For over 5000 years, ayurvedic healers and Yogis used these precious substances to sanctify their environment, beautify their bodies and to promote health, well being and longevity. In this workshop, you will learn:
- Ayurveda & Aromatherapy- the medicine of Yoga
- Your ayurvedic body type (dosha) and how to recognize imbalances
- The therapeutic use of essential oils for your body type and for common ailments
- Essential Oil blending instructions and simple recipes
- Ayurvedic self massage and basic reflexology techniques that can be used on yourself and your Yoga students
- The etheric energy of essential oils and how they can awaken the chakras
- How the combination of the earth’s minerals (crystals, stones) and essential oils work synergistically to balance your ayurvedic dosha
The fee is only $45.00, which includes lots of handouts and a personal spray blend to take home! This class also qualifies for 3 CEUs for Yoga Alliance Teachers. Yoga Flow Essential Oils will be available for sale. You must pre-register for this workshop so adequate supplies are available.
Susan Wasserman RYT500 is a certified yoga therapist, ayurvedic clinical consultant and aromatherapist. Essential oils are Susan’s passion, and her ten year process included study with fourth generation aromatherapists from Europe and India. Susan owns Yoga Flow Essential Oils and is the executive director of the Suncoast Yoga Teacher’s Association.
Click the image to view the Aromatherapy for Your Yoga Practice flyer