Due to COVID-19, we are temporarily limiting the number of daily appointments. The health and safety of our clients and staff is very important to us. For this reason, walk-in appointments will not be accepted and clients who are not currently receiving a service will be asked to step out in order to control the number of people within the studio. If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic. If you have been to a COVID-19-impacted area or have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for 14 days past the date of contact. Please note, we are requesting that clients wear face coverings when they arrive for their appointments.
Amid the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19, we have modified our cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to all our clients. We hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you have about an upcoming appointment. If you need to reschedule for whatever reason, and especially if you are not feeling well, we understand and request for you to please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. To further support you, there will be no penalties for cancellations.
We appreciate your cooperation with the following protocol for appointments at the studio:
- We will be wearing masks until it is no longer recommended by our professional, state or local agencies. We will also wear gloves at your request.
- Please prepay for the session online, payment means acceptance of protocols and disclosure.
- Please secure your purses, bags, jewelry and jackets in your vehicles before coming inside.
- Please wait in your vehicle. When you arrive please call or text us to let us know you are in the parking lot. We will text or call to let you know when to come in to maintain social distancing.
- Please wear a clean mask when entering the premises.
- Please wear easy to remove shoes to be left in the reception area.
- You will be asked to complete and sign an Intake Questionnaire each time you come in for your appointment which may include taking your temperature with a non-contact device.
- Proceed straight to a bathroom to wash your hands for 20 seconds with hot soapy water.
- You will then be escorted down the hall to your room.
- Together, we will evaluate your breathing comfort during the prone positioning portion of your massage session. This mask protocol is consistent with the CDC’s recommendation to the general public advising them to wear a cloth face covering whenever they must leave their home.
- Upon disrobing, please place all your clothing in the container provided and close the lid.
- Post session, once you have re-dressed, gather your belongings from the container. Open your door but wait on us to escort you back to the waiting room.
- We may do any scheduling via text, email or phone conversation.
Between Sessions – Sanitation Protocol
- Disinfect high-touch surfaces including chairs, tables, the massage table’s face cradle, table legs and bolsters, light switches, hand sanitizer pump handle and bathrooms.
- Linen will be changed between sessions and clean linens stored in a closed cabinet. Blankets will be available but not routinely used. When used they will be bagged and laundered before being used again.
- All equipment and tools will be sanitized between sessions.
General Sanitation Protocol:
- Require all employees to practice good hand hygiene, including regularly washing their hands with warm water for at least 20 seconds, including before and after touching anyone.
- Ensure that fascial tissue and 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available in all treatment rooms and other key locations for use by all employees and clients.
- Throughout the day, wipe high-touch areas (door-knobs, handrails, etc.) with a disinfectant.
- Change air filters regularly according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Closely monitor the CDC’s designated safety watch and warning levels and implement additional measures as appropriate.